Because Financial Services IT Challenges Require Unique Solutions...
Introducing Verrazano's ISOTOPE Methodology
Verrazano Consulting Solutions LLC provides Financial Services organizations with domain solution experts because they face steep challenges for optimally planning, implementing, integrating and supporting their IT and business objectives.
Verrazano delivers cost-effective solutions to these industries by leveraging its unique ISOTOPE (TM) methodology which consists of five phases:
I. Business Operational Requirements Assessment
- Conduct an Operational Business Assessment Survey
- Formulate High Level Business Requirements and create an Operational Business Requirements Document (OBRD)
II. Project Foundation Formation
- Determine key Technical Strategies & Functional Requirements
- Produce a Project Solution Blueprint that integrates OBRD Specifications
III. Pre-Project Team Education & Knowledge Transfer
- Create processes and supporting documentation to ensure the ongoing recording and communication of key project details
IV. Project Execution & Testing
- Execution of development, implementation, testing, quality assurance, deployment, support, etc. of the solution
V. Project Transition & Support Phase
- Execution of transition plan of solution to the customer, including support, ongoing care and enhancement policies
The objective of Verrazano's ISOTOPE methodology and its integrated Business Operations and Technical Specifications-Based Solution Blueprint (OBRD) is to develop a project roadmap for maximizing the client's Return on Investment (ROI), Earnings Per Share (EPS), and Competitive Value Quotient (TM) (CVQ) while reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Risk Profile by 50% or more.
The Unique Qualifications and Methodology of Verrazano Consulting Solutions
Error processing SSI file